Support for older people and people with disabillitiesMassOptions.org 844-422-6277
Find information about programs that support older people and people with disabilites that can enable them to live at home.
Health care Housing
Health and Nutrition Services Transportation
Medical Equipment & Devices Other support services
911 'Silent' Call Procedure
This is for Massachusetts residents onlyIf you need to dial 9-1-1 and you are unable to speak for any reason.. All you need to do is press a specific number to answer the dispatcher's questions.
Click here: to access the instructions, so that you know what to do before an emergency.
Click here to go to MA official website...
Click Here to go to MA RMV....
Click here to go to the Dept. of Revenue...
Click here for MA SNAP (Food Stamp) Program
Click here to find help with unemployment benefits...
Click here to go to the branches of MA government.....
Community Legal Aid
Click Here to go to......
Civil legal aid:
- Assures fair access to justice for everyone, regardless of how much money they have
- Provides legal assistance in non-criminal cases to people who cannot afford a private attorney
- Educates clients about their rights and responsibilities
- Gives people access to information such as easy-to-follow legal forms
- Helps people to protect their livelihoods, their health, and their families
Dignity, Independence, Choice
Serving people 60 and over, younger with disabilities and caregivers
Click here for more information
"Our mission is helping seniors and people with disabilities to live independently with dignity in their own homes or settings of their choice."
Medicare Advocacy Program
Click Here to go to the official website for Medicare information
You can also call for help in Worcester County Massachusetts
Community Legal Aid 508-752-3718
405 Main Street Suite 400
Worcester, MA 01608
Offices open M-F 9 am to 5 pm.